Advertisement

Do Protection Plans Really Work? Returning My Mountain Bike To Dick's Sporting Goods

Do Protection Plans Really Work? Returning My Mountain Bike To Dick's Sporting Goods The Dick's Sporting Goods mountain bike saga continues. After a lot of good use and maybe a little abuse, I take the Nishiki Colorado Comp back to its maker to get fixed, replaced, or my money back. Join me as I dive deep on what it takes to actually use a 3rd party protection plan and what happens when they refuse to do anything for you.

--- Follow Me on Instagram: @DailyMTBRider ___

Get Your Daily MTB Rider Merch at // www.DailyMTBRider.com

MY Frame Sponsor - NS Bikes


My Component Sponsor - FSA (Full Speed Ahead)


My Favorite Bike Shop - The Lost Co. (10% off with code MTBDAILY)


Great Products I Love:


#DicksSportingGoods #ProtectionPlan #MountainBike

mountain biking,mtb,daily mountain bike rider,daily mtb rider,bellingham,bellingham wa,mountain bike vlog,dicks sporting goods,dicks sports,no sweat protection,protection plan,asurion,3rd party insurance for bike,bike insurance,nishiki colorado,nishiki colorado mountain bike,nishiki mountain bike,bellingham dicks,bellingham vlogger,refund,exchange,return,credit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments