Advertisement

BFB 12 but every time the scene changes it speeds up

BFB 12 but every time the scene changes it speeds up Today I made BFB 12 but every time the scene changes, the video is going to speed up. i ran out of idea for Battle for BFDI or BFB content. So I decided to make this video. Enjoy the video! Credit to jacknjellify for being the original creator of BFB, BFDI, IDFB, and BFDIA. I DO NOT OWN BFB.

P.S: LETS GO BRUINS!

SUBSCRIBE FOR GOOD LUCK! LETS HIT 100 LIKES!

Jacknjellify's channel:


DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS, NOR OWN BFB. ANY TAKEDOWN REQUESTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO ME AT begreen365@gmail.com, and i will remove it myself. THIS VIDEO IS NOT MONETIZED AND MAKES NO REVENUE.


TWITTER:

Subscribe to me on youtube:

Subscribe to My 2nd Channel:

bfb 12,bfb,idfb,but,every,time,the,scene,changes,speeds up,bfdia,bfdi,jacknjellify,long videos,animated,object,show,battle,for,battle for bfdi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments