Advertisement

YA GENCY GIRLS HUNTED FOR THEM GENCY INTERACTIONS (ღ ・ิ◡・ิ)ε ・ิ ღ) | 5/10 (2019) [belated] 🌸

YA GENCY GIRLS HUNTED FOR THEM GENCY INTERACTIONS (ღ ・ิ◡・ิ)ε ・ิ ღ) | 5/10 (2019) [belated] 🌸 I KNOW I KNOW I'M LATE AND I'M SORRRRYYYYY ;----;

But finally! Here's the awaited compilation-ey mix of majority Gency stuff with my buds during Storm Rising ^ - ^ I had done a livestream on Twitch on the last day to hopefully find any of the Gency lines once and for all. 7+ hours later, we finally got'em boyssssss lol (๑ˊ͈ ॢꇴ ˋ͈)〜♡॰ॱ

TOOK FOREVER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT LOL.

It wasn't all of them, I know, but it's good enough for who it's for ♥

Shout-out for my crew for making it to my stream!! And a HUUUGE shout-out for mah gurl xBD for making it to my stream because she's honestly what made these clips great haha ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YA BRING TWO GENCY GIRLS TOGETHER, YA GET DIS SHEEEEEYT (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾♡

Also, I want to apologize for the quality looking like poop ;--; It's because I don't have a capture card and my computer is kinda junk, so I have to use the damn PS4 stuffs. Eventually, things will be better ♥

Again, I'm sorry for this being so late! But I hope these cute moments made ya laugh a little or maybe cry like we did lol ;v; Sorry for singing so much too lol.

Hope ya enjoy!~

Love,
Hoshi/Noble

---

Here's the first time I reacted to the cute Gency scene in the beginning intro ♥ [ ]

---

Here's the video of Markiplier's great singing that I used to use a lot in my old videos hehe ^ - ^ [ ]

---

To check out the full videos from May Month 2018, click here for the full playlist! [ ] 🌼

---

Welcome to the first day of May Month 2019! ♥ What is May Month? Here's a short explanation video or read the small description below! [ ]

---

Welcome to May Month! ~

As stated in a previous video, I will do my best to upload a video (maybe videos) a day for the entirety of May as it is my birthday month :D I might miss a day because I'm editing a slightly bigger video, but I will my best to not miss a day! Just wanted to challenge myself to create little nice, entertaining videos every day for a whole month and see how I fare, so I hope y'all stick around!

Enjoy all the videos to be posted in May! 🌸

Love,
Nani

---

Social Media! ♥
-My personal YT channel for dumb stuff lol:

-For pics of my gross poop face lol:

-For those who want to be annoyed by me for hours lol:

-For those who want to be a sweetheart and buy me a coffee ♥:

---

Team Babewatch Members ♥
♥ HYG-45
♥ PizzaBunny22/NessFlixs
♥ POOH-BEAR99
♥ WJX893
♥ aaand yours truly, sassy mama hoshidonoble

Honorary/etc Members ♥
♥ G_Bay18
♥ xBD902
♥ McNammer


---

Subscribe to Team Babewatch!!
♥ HYG-45 [
♥ PizzaBunny22/NessFlixs [
♥ POOH-BEAR99 [
♥ WJX893 [
♥ G_Bay18 [
♥ aaand yours truly, sassy mama hoshidonoble

---

Music:
Everyone's favorite FE:Awakening 'YOUR ARE THE WIND AT MY BACK, AND THE SWORD AT MY SIDE ROBIN BBY' love ost lol ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪)

team babewatch,hoshidonoble,HYG-45,POOH-BEAR99,WJX893,G_Bay18,xBD902,storm risng,ow,overwatch,gency,emergenji,genji x mercy,otp,fangirls be like,lulzz,may month,may month 2019,mmd10,mm2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments