Advertisement

Woodturning - Turning A Bowling Pin Into A Mallet

Woodturning - Turning A Bowling Pin Into A Mallet I had so much fun with the bowling balls, thought I'd make something with a bowling pin. I've turned quite a few pin years ago, but they had Maple centers. The new pins are synthetic easy to turn, but not a lot of thing you can do with them.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME:
=
=
=
=

I put together a list of some of the tools I use in my shop
(affiliate) link for my Amazon Store, if you'd like to support what I do, shop through this link:


Robust Lathe Dealer- jacobson68@yahoo.com

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY SPONSORS!
Easy Wood Tools-
Wood Turners Wonders- Use CARLJ10% for 10% off any item in the Sanding Collection
ChefwareKits-
Woodcraft:
Carolina Shoe:
Starbond CA Glue:


#woodturning #turning #lathe #resin #diy #howto #carljacobson #easywoodtools #robustlathe #turningresin


Music
YT Audio Library
Don't Look

carl jacobson,woodworking mallet,woodworking mallet build,woodworking tools,Bowling pin,Bowling,Turning a bowling pin,lathe,turning,wood lathe,woodturning videos,make a mallet,woodturning,woodturning tools,lathe woodworking,resin,turning resin,resin projects,woodturning projects videos,easy wood tools,easy wood tools carbide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments