Advertisement

WEAR CORRECT BRA UNDER DIFFERENT OUTFITS | Zivame haul | Sana K

WEAR CORRECT BRA UNDER DIFFERENT OUTFITS  | Zivame haul | Sana K #PairItRight #AbSabSuitKarega #lingeriehaul

Hey guys,
Today's video is a lingerie haul from Zivame and I have paired it with outfits to show the effect.

✔️Here's a list and link of products featured in the video:

*Zivame :

* Strapless Nude Bra (36 C)


* Transparent back strap bra (36 C)


* Sexy lace racer-back bra (36 C)


* Long line bra (36 C)


* Saree Shapewear (size S)


✔️Zivame Return / Exchange


***************************************

❤️P.S. : I sincerely thank all of u , my lovely SUBSCRIBERS and also my VIEWERS for chosing to click on my ordinary video among the already great and amazing ones here. Really appreciate from all my ❤️

Until next time,
Much love ❤️💛
Sana

✅ For PR / Business enquiries plus my friends of YouTube can write to me on:
officialsanak@gmail.com

✅ Also, follow me on
Instagram :

My cooking channel:

👉For Reference:

*Camera used: Canon G7 Mark X 2


*Editing tool : iMovies (on iPad Air 2)


*Tripod :

*Mic : ( when I am using my phone to film as canon G7 Mark X2 doesn't support mic )

*Hair straightener used : Philips Kerashine HP8318


*No filters used

✔️What I am wearing:

- top : Stalkbuylove


- Lipstick : Maybelline Nude Nuance ( 657)

- Watch : Tayroc (version , Rome)

-----------❤️------------

✔️💕Shop my fav things from Amazon :

Thank you for dropping by !!

I love you all very much 😘
Big 🐻 Hugs❤️


**Copyright: All the content published on this channel is protected under the copyright law and should not be used / reproduced , in full or part , without the creator's (Sana K) prior permission.

Thank You.

Sana k,Zivame lingerie review,Affordable lingerie haul,What bra to wear,Backless bra,Strapless bra,Kurta haul,Bra try on haul,Absabsuitkarega,Zivame,Best bras,Indian youtuber,Indian fashion blogger,Sana khan,Sana rab khan,Delhi youtuber,Review videos,Bra tips for large bust,How to make breast look big,Lifestyle youtuber,Style the correct bra,Best bra tips,How measure correct bra size,How to get best bra,Shopping bra online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments