Advertisement

Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer | My Favorite Niche Summer Scents 2019

Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer | My Favorite Niche Summer Scents 2019 Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer | My Favorite Niche Summer Scents 2019
➡️Buy Discounted Niche/Designer Perfumes @ FragranceEx:
➡️Buy Discounted Niche/Designer Perfumes @ Fragrance.com:

➡️Buy Samples/Decants here:
FOLLOW ME ⬇️⬇️⬇️
✅ Subscribe For More Videos + Giveaways:
πŸ“½ Watch My Most Recent Upload:
πŸŽ₯ Watch My Most Popular Upload:
πŸ”΄ Instagram:
πŸ”΅ Non-Perfume Instagram:
πŸ”΄ Facebook Page:
✅ Join My Facebook Group:

Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer | My Favorite Niche Summer Scents 2019

Well summer is just around the corner and for me Memorial Day signals the start of the summer season every year. So today I have my Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer Video for you to enjoy. These are My Favorite Niche Summer Scents 2019. There are some new fragrances here and some old. Some you'll recognize and some you might not but all 20 are excellent fragrances that I enjoy wearing. What are you going to wear this summer? Niche or designer? Do you enjoy summer fragrances that are fresh and perfect for summer or do you wear whatever you want? Please do let me know, add a comment below.

Fragrances Featured In This Video:

NISHANE - HACIVAT
MANCERA - CEDRAT BOISE
MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN - AQUA VITAE FORTE
ATELIER COLOGNE - PACIFIC LIME
PENHALIGON'S - THE IMPUDENT COUSIN MATTHEW
PERRIS MONTE CARLO - CEDRO DI DIAMANTE
LE LABO - BERGAMOTE 22
JOVOY - L'ARBRE DE LA CONNAISSANCE
FREDERIC MALLE - COLOGNE INDELEBILE
L'ARTISAN PARFUMEUR - UN AIR DE BRETAGNE
NISHANE - AMBRA CALABRIA
FREDERIC MALLE - COLOGNE BIGARADE
ANFAS - SAMAHA
FREDERIC MALLE - SALE GOSSE
IMAGINARY AUTHORS - SUNDRUNK
PROFUMUM ROMA - ORANGEA
ETAT LIBRE D'ORANGE - YOU OR SOMEONE LIKE YOU
ATELIER DES ORS - NUDAS VERITAS
GOLDFIELD & BANKS - PACIFIC ROCK MOSS
PROFUMUM ROMA - ACQUA VIVA

As always please watch, rate, comment and share this video and please subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet. And please stay tuned for more videos and giveaways real soon! The views and opinions for Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer are all my own. If you're curious to try Top 20 Niche Fragrances, Colognes For Summer please buy or obtain samples or decants prior to purchasing a full bottle. The fragrances I like you might not like and vice versa. So I cannot guarantee you will react to this fragrance as I have in this video. Thank you.

πŸ“šπŸ“š Read Perfume + Fragrances Books πŸ“šπŸ“š
πŸ“š Buy Perfumes The Guide 2018 here:
πŸ“š Scent And Subversion:
πŸ“š Perfume The Story Of A Murderer:
πŸ“š The Perfume Collector:
πŸ“šEssence And Alchemy:

▶️Watch Fragrance Concentration Guide Video to compare EDC, EDT, EDP and Extrait here:
▶️Watch Top 20 Most Complimented Fragrances Video here:
▶️Watch Oud Fragrances Review Videos here:

πŸ”΅More Info here:

#Top20NicheFragrancesForSummer #SmellingGreatFragranceReviews #PerfumeReviews


Top 20 Niche Fragrances,Colognes For Summer,Top 20 Niche Fragrances For Summer,Top 20 Niche Colognes For Summer,Top 20 Niche Scents For Summer,Summer Niche Fragrances,Summer Fragrances,Unisex Summer Fragrances,Best Unisex Fragrances For Summer,Unisex Perfumes For Summer,Summer Unisex Scents,Best Colognes For Summer,Niche Colognes For Summer,Summer Scents,Top 10 Summer Fragrances,Top 10 Summer Colognes,Best Fragrances For Summer,Best Scents For Summer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments