Advertisement

SURVIVING FINALS | College Week in My Life

SURVIVING FINALS | College Week in My Life I vlogged my last week of college. Watch me get destroyed by finals period stress but somehow emerge with my GPA unscathed. Moving out, on the other hand, was a whole other beast. Enjoy Michelle and May's annual oh-my-god-I-should've-started-packing-earlier journey.

Stay luminous!
May

_

✩ | Find Me
IG:
Spotify:
Medium:
Essay Reviewing:


ʕ˵•ᴥ•ʔ | Dear new friends,
I'm May! I'm a sophomore c/o 2021 at Brown studying Public Health on a pre-medicine track. I'm from California (SF Bay Area woohoo!) but go to college in Rhode Island. I love talking about my application experiences, study tips, habit formation, and mental health.

Subscribe to join me in discovering life, happiness, and the optimal boba:tea ratio.
IG: @mayzgao
_

♫ | music
future james - meandu (cassie remix)
Treehouse 707 - Silly (feat Mfakka)
dyalla - The Fear
Daphne Loves Derby - Simple, Starving To Be Safe (outro music)
_
✎ | COLLEGE ESSAY REVIEWING
Email me at may_gao@brown.edu if you would like college app essays reviewed.
For more information:

#finalsweek #movingout

finals week,moving out,college moving out,moving out day college,last week of college,a week in my life in college,may gao,brown university,brown university vlog,college vlog,ivy league,a day in the life in college,college week in my life,week in my life,productivity,brown,college day in my life,brown university day in the life,brown university move in day,moving out vlog,finals week vlog,finals week college,finals week in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments