Advertisement

STARTING A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS! 😬

STARTING A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS! 😬 Working on starting a sustainable fashion business (aka a vintage clothing etsy store) and I'm taking you all with me on this terrifying adventure. Yay!
__


☞ If you enjoyed watching this video and want to help me make more please consider supporting me on Patreon

Huge thank you to my Patrons:
Paul Martello, Quentin Tourteaux, C Stefan, Ioana Sabau, Laura Wasserfallen, Natalie Rector & Scarlet

__


other places you can find me:

☞ SHOP MY CLOSET -
☞ VLOG CHANNEL -
☞ BLOG -
☞ INSTAGRAM - @kristenleo


__


faq's:

What thrift stores in Athens can you recommend?
☞ Yesterday's bread, Outlet store vintage, Gabriela outlet store, Mania, Bazz-r, Kilo shop, Moda Italy outlet.

Where can I find a list of ethical brands?
☞ Right here!


__

*This is not a sponsored video

kristen leo,girl boss,starting a sustainable business,sustainable fashion,starting a business,vlogger,ethical fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments