Advertisement

Speedy Spiral Quilting Design - Quilted in ONE HOUR!

Speedy Spiral Quilting Design - Quilted in ONE HOUR! I have a gift quilt I MUST finish TODAY so I've picked a super speedy spiral design and I'm using my Grace Qnique 21 to quilt it quick. Read more here:

Learn more about the Grace Qnique 21 here:

Find the Quilt Clips I use on my Continuum Quilting Frame here:

Use the discount code: hellomyquiltingfriends to get a discount on your Grace Longarm or Frame purchase from LeahDay.com!

Leah teaches quilting online through free YouTube videos uploaded weekly. Subscribe to our channel so you don't miss out on any of the new videos on patchwork and machine quilting uploaded weekly:

Find tools and supplies, plus video workshops to guide you through all the steps to creating beautiful quilts on Leah's website:

longarm quilting machines,grace company,longarm quilting videos,grace qnique longarm,grace qnique quilting machine,longarm quilting tutorial,Grace Qnique 21,grace company qnique,loading a quilt on a longarm frame,loading a longarm,longarm quilting for beginners,long arm machine quilting tutorial,beginning on a longarm,speedy quilting,fast quilting techniques,quick quilting techniques,quick quilting tips,Leah Day quilting,Leah Day longarm quilting tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments