Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS ❤️ Weekly love Vibes WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES

SAGITTARIUS ❤️ Weekly love Vibes WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

Im so grateful to have you here.

My offerings:

🍁Month to month readings. 45 min $65
Select your preferred month and i tap in and channel what is instore and unfolding for you romantically, financially , and spiritually.

🌹Channel of love readings. 40 min $80
For singles or couples.


🖤Case of the ex. 40 min $80


🔥Twinflame energy reading. 60 min $120
I channel both DF and DM energies.

All of my readings are video recorded and a link will be sent to you.

🔮To book a reading please email me
@ cancermoonoracles@gmail.com

🌱If you would like to support my channel feel free to send your donations too
Paypal.me/thecollectivecoach/0.0

✨You can also connect with me on instagram @ rosa_cancermoon_oracles
For more goodness by me x

#sagittarius #tarotreading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments