Advertisement

Niching Down In Your Business: Why Picking a Niche is Super Important

Niching Down In Your Business: Why Picking a Niche is Super Important In this video I talk about why niching down your business is super important and how it can be the best decision you will ever make for your business and give you a much higher chance of success.

What are some of your hesitations about choosing a niche or committing to one specific client/customer type? Fear of missing out? That was me as well, but I fought through that and it was the best decision I could have made. Just remember, when you try to appeal to everyone you appeal to no one...I share my personal struggles with this concept and how I turned things around.

You want to find a specific, targeted and laser focused niche and dominate it!

*****

πŸ”₯ πŸ”§TOOLS I PERSONALLY USE IN MY BUSINESSES
CLICKFUNNELS (landing pages, sales funnels, email autorespoder):
FIVERR (outsourcing, virtual assistants, etc.):
48HOURSLOGO (logo design):
NAME CHEAP (domain registration):
BLUEHOST (website hosting):
WORDPRESS (building my blogs and other sites):

CAMTASIA - What I used to record this video:

▬ ABOUT ME ▬
πŸ‘‹ Who Am I?

Welcome! My name is Gary and I’ve dubbed myself the “Freedom Financer” because I will be doing just that, financing myself to both financial and time freedom. I’ll be documenting my journey along the way in the hopes of helping others achieve the same feat. Oh yeah, right now I have a regular J.O.B. but hopefully not for much longer. I also want to help others do the same and achieve financial success. So I’ll be documenting my journey to making money online, from home and virtually. Every week I’ll be uploading content that will help you earn money online and I’ll be your “guinea pig” showing what I’ve done so far and has worked for me, along with my mistakes. To Our Success!

One last request: if you enjoyed this, please leave me a comment, like & subscribe - it REALLY helps the channel grow. If you found this helpful, please help me spread the word by liking and commenting. Even the smallest gesture helps me to reach more people and show them how to escape the rat race through the power of online and virtual businesses. These businesses can be a great way to generate a life-changing, sustainable online income - if you go into it with the right expectations and armed with the correct knowledge and mindset. See you in the next video.

πŸ‘Œ SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL (+ click the notification bell πŸ›Ž).
Subscribe Here:

Thank you for watching and I’ll see you in the next video.

Once again…
To our success,

Gary, The Freedom Financer


#nichingdown #pickinganiche #entrepreneur

Niche,niche market,niche marketing,choose niche,I hesitate to choose a niche,should I niche down my business,niche down an agency,is it really worth to choose a niche,is niching down a mistake,should I choose a niche for my business,why niching down is so important,do I need to niche down,how to choose a business niche,how to niche down a business,pick a niche,how to find a niche,find a marketing niche,best niche for a business,wikiwikisuperfrikypandy1234,

Post a Comment

0 Comments