Advertisement

I Spent A Day With A Teen Mom

I Spent A Day With A Teen Mom I spent a day with my new friend Ashley, one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. Download Bumble to start making new friends here:


~ Follow me everywhere else! ~
🔥 SUBSCRIBE TO GO ON MORE ADVENTURES:
🐧 TWITTER:
📷 INSTAGRAM:
👯 FACEBOOK:

Follow Ashley! :)

Thank you to Pablo and Sara for teaching us bachata for the day! Take a lesson with them:

//

TEAM MK:

Creative Director - Garrett Kennell


Editor - Stephen Castro


Camera Operator - Kevin Stiller


Producer - Iris Sullivan

michelle khare,buzzfeed michelle,teen mom,teen mom routine,baby,family,family channel,daily routine,day in the life,I Spent A Day With A Teen Mom,teen mom lifestyle,pregnant,what it's actually like to be a teen mom,get ready with us,nightime routine,surprise,for the first time,everyday,lifestyle,diy,what it's like to have a baby,give back,ice cream,having kids,bachata,salsa,dance,dance lesson,dance mom,tlc,reality,expectations vs reality,learn,try,new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments