Advertisement

He Say / She Say

He Say / She Say 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
👨‍❤️‍👨💑👩‍❤️‍👩$22.22 Partner Readings Their Thoughts , Feelings, Actions / Your Thoughts, Feelings & Actions + Advice Card On love, Demons/(obstacles) you and they are facing & A Guidance Card For You
🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏽‍♂️$11.11 Personal Readings - 15-20 Min This Reading is a personal MSG for you (something you need to hear)
🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏽‍♂️$5.55 1 Question You can ask me one question you have and I will answer
Email Me blunttarotxo@gmail.com or
👵🏼IG /Twitter/ SnapChat 🐣 @ BluntTarotXO
🥰Donations Accepted 💌 Cashapp $blunttarotxo/ Paypal-blunttarotxo@gmail.com donations will always go towards more cards stones candles etc. Never for personal use🙅🏻‍♀️
High Guys :)
My Name is Drea 🖤
Instagramgram👵🏼: BluntTarotXO
Water Sun, Fire Moon, Fire Rising, Fire Venus so I’m Lit 🔥 🔥 🔥 🤪
This Channel is called Blunt Tarot XO For a reason IM BLUNT AHHSHITTTTT IGHT I don’t sugar coat a living shit for a fucking fuck because not my style can’t handle it with ya soft ass?? Bye 👋🏼 Tough Love Is What I Know I hope you are 18+🔞Because I will go into sexual 👄 and verbal detail on what I see / feel in my cards I Love Music 🎶 and include it in my readings I am a huge XO Fan ok XOTWOD XO Till the death of me literally I have it tatted so if you disrespect my Abel I will disrespect you right back 🤨I Have D.I.D 👥 Am LOUD 🗣and Curse more than your grumpy ass grandpa 🤬so if you get offended easily I might not be the best channel for you 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you do not relate to one of my videos please don’t try to make your big ass feet fit in some small ass shoes ☝🏼👐🏼🖕🏼👋🏼
🧿🧿🧿Evil & Negative Energy that is sent my way shall return to its sender Every Night & Day 🧿🧿🧿
Peace Out Girl Scout ✌🏼

Post a Comment

0 Comments