Advertisement

GameStop Loses Touch With Reality - Ups Price Of Pro Lessens Benefit!

GameStop Loses Touch With Reality - Ups Price Of Pro Lessens Benefit! GameStop changes the Power Up Pro membership by upping the price and lessening the benefits. Yeah this doesn't make sense.

Genesis Mini Amazon US Preorder:
Mega Drive Mini Amazon UK Preorder:

Check out my recommended products on Amazon here:

Become a Patron:

Support My Channel:

Follow me

Facebook Group:

Want to send me something for unboxing, review or gift or just a nice letter?? Send to:
Ron Pixel
PO Box AK
Beaumont, CA
92223-00AK

These are the items I use to record my videos!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

VIDEO:
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR:
Elgato HD Pro Capture Card:
Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080p:

AUDIO:
Mic - Shure SM7B:
Pre-Amp/Processor:
USB Audio Interface:
Rode VMPR VideoMic Pro R:

MISC EQUIPMENT:
Stream Deck:
Studio Mic Arm:
Ravelli Light Weight Tripod:
Gamdias Headset:
Lighting:
Green Screen:

#gamestop #gamingNews #Madlittlepixel #Retrogaming

gamestop news,Power up pro membership,power up rewards,lowers benefits,changes benefits,retro gaming,gaming news,madlittlepixel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments