Advertisement

Game of Thrones Fan Reaction to Season 8 Episode 6: DAENERYS TARGARYEN DEATH SCENE !!!

Game of Thrones Fan Reaction to Season 8 Episode 6: DAENERYS TARGARYEN DEATH SCENE !!! I have no words....


These are our 100% real reactions to the Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 "The Iron Throne".


Saying goodbye to a character I've loved so dearly for so many years is hard. I KNOW ITS JUST A SHOW. She meant so much to me, and I know it was coming, I know she did bad things, but I will cry for her nonetheless. Rest in peace Daenerys. My queen, always.

(yes, i flipped the video)


follow my socials:

insta: @gabbyharvilla
twitter: @gabbyharv


***WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE FOOTAGE, THIS IS UNDER CREATIVE CONTENT USE*****

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

daenerys targaryen death scene,daenerys targaryen,season 8 episode 6,game of thrones fan reaction,game of thrones season 8 episode 6,game of thrones the iron chair,the iron throne,daenerys,daenerys death,daenerys death scene,reaction to daenerys death scene,game of thrones fans react,game of thrones fans,iron throne destroyed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments