Advertisement

DECIDING ON WHAT TO EAT...πŸ€”

DECIDING ON WHAT TO EAT...πŸ€” This video is about

Going out with the family and deciding what to eat.


The whole day we did not know what we wanted to eat

We went from isle to isle at a particular place, click the video to find out.

At the end we will show you what we finally decided to eat.


You will not believe what we bought for food!


Click the video to find out what it was and do not forget to watch our next video which will be a surprise and a lot of fun!


Especially with my wifey and princess Adalee RoseπŸ’


Make sure to subscribe, Like, Comment and share this video.

Do not miss out on my songs that I’m working on right now.


My songs will be coming out in a few weeks or a month from now.

I will be uploading them on this channel anyway and I will let you guys know one video before I actually upload it.


It will not only be my song. It will be a music video to go along with it.



Make sure to also follow me on Instagram @ Vinzie_Vlogs


Thank you very much!

familyvideos,familyvideo,canyouguess?,familychallenges,familypranks,familyprank,thaacefamily,mothervsfather,goingshoppingforclothes,Target,wenttotargettoshop,wenttowalmart,weatemcdonald's,visitingfamilyday,adaywithanewborn,newbornbaby,adaywithaninfant,babymamadance,familydancing,goingshopping,shoppingdayattheall,fundayatthepark,waterparkday,drake,cardib,theultimateprankofalltime,prankingmyparents,theultimatefamilychallenge,guessinggame,guesswhatweatetoday,q&acouple,dayofdelivery,adaywithababy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments