Advertisement

Backcountry Shorts: The Middy Diddy\Slough Creek\Frenchy Meadows\Greater Yellowstone\5/13/19

Backcountry Shorts: The Middy Diddy\Slough Creek\Frenchy Meadows\Greater Yellowstone\5/13/19 This is just a few shots from a backpacking trip we did last week (May 13, 2019) up Slough Creek to Frenchys Meadows, just north of Yellowstone National Park in the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness of Montana. This is the only video for this trip. I used my friend Cody's camera to film, so the footage is only 1080. We brought Klymit Litewater Dinghys to see if they are good enough to cross Slough Creek in higher water, and they were, although we didn't need them yet. I was off on some of my info about Joseph "Frenchy" Duret (I called him Durant). He was killed by a grizzly bear back in 1922. I've looked for the gravestone 4 times and never found it, although I've never actually researched where it exactly is, which is probably why I haven't found it.

Slough Creek,Yellowstone National Park,Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem,Joseph Frenchy Duret,Frenchys Meadows,Frenchys Grave,My Own Frontier,MyOwnFrontier,Klymit Litewater Dinghys,Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness,Backpacking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments