Advertisement

Ask Medical Marijuana Growing Experts Wizard NPK & Green King Your Questions - We got the Answers

Ask Medical Marijuana Growing Experts Wizard NPK & Green King Your Questions - We got the Answers We are looking forward to covering topics you want to see most but really could use your help coming up with what topics to cover first... let us know in the comments below what you would like to see us cover, it's that easy. Myself in green King will constantly check back to this video to see if any new ideas pop up as well... if what you want to see is already listed hit the thumbs up so that way we really know there's a lot of popularity and it will certainly get our attention! thank you guys so much for subscribing, it means the world to us.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, I am known as @wizardnpk. I post amazing daily photos of the most beautiful marijuana plants found in my patient garden. I post pictures early in the morning so it's nice to wake up to this.

Hey Guys!!! Wizard NPK here..  I'm a state registered and licensed medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who need a lot of marijuana! I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility. If there's any topics you want to see covered leave a comment, I love suggestions.

Attention Growers: The nutrient company I've been working with as a tester to develop this awesome nutrient line will be giving away free product to a limited number of testers for a full year. Testers will then receive 75% off for life!!! Visit NPK420.com for more information.

Answers

Post a Comment

0 Comments