Advertisement

AN EXTRA GRADUATION GRWM: Makeup, Hair + Outfit Ideas

AN EXTRA GRADUATION GRWM: Makeup, Hair + Outfit Ideas hello everyone, today i'll be showing you a FULL GLAMED UP Graduation Look! Enjoy :)
Are you subscribed?

SHOP MY ITEMS at Amazon:
US -
Canada -
UK -

Help me translate this video into your language!


Graduation Shop:

Dress 1:
Dress 2:
Dress 3:
Dress 4:
Dress 5:

MAKEUP
Products used:
Eyes:
- Main Squeeze Colourpop Palette
- Sweet Talk Colourpop Palette
- "Bold is Beautiful" Eyelashes from The Bold Face Makeup

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Warm Beige
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Natural Beige
- Huda Beauty Tantour Contour Cream in Light
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder in Buttercup Light
- Too Faced Sugar Peach Blush Palette

Brows:
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil
Lips:
- Colourpop Lipstick in Sky Walking



WATCH NEXT ↠

VLOG CHANNEL:

// KEEP IN TOUCH:
INSTAGRAM • koleendz
TWITTER • @koleendiaz_
TUMBLR • k-uddles.tumblr.com
SNAPCHAT • koleendiaz

WATCH MORE!
Morning, Night and Workout Routines |
Try-On Clothing Hauls |
Holiday & Christmas |
Fashion, OOTDs, Lookbooks |
Popular Uploads |

Business inquiries: koleendiazbusiness@gmail.com

- - - - - -

Hey guys! If you're new to this channel, my name is Koleen Diaz. You may know me from my morning routine video for school, 10 simple quick and easy hairstyles, get litty with me my music playlist and other videos like DIY how to balayage ombre and ombre hair! I love doing a little bit of everything, from vlogs, to fashion videos and as well as beauty related videos. In my channel you'll be able to find vlogs about my life, outfit videos (lookbooks, OOTW, OOTD) and 'get ready with me' videos.

xxoleeny,koleen diaz,beauty,fashion,graduation,makeup,hair,outfits,EXTRA AF,

Post a Comment

0 Comments