Advertisement

Wrapping my Lamborghini in a NEW SPECIAL Color?!

Wrapping my Lamborghini in a NEW SPECIAL Color?! Wrapping my Lamborghini in a NEW SPECIAL Color?!

We go visit Hexis HQ to see some options for the color change.
Red isn't just red... What do I do?! SO MANY OPTIONS! Help me decide! Comment below!

Follow Mattattack on Instagram!


HEXIS:

Fin:

Alex:

Hoss:

Vinny:

Peter:

Lord Macmaster:

DriveFastClub:

Rally Videos:

TAKING OVER KEY WEST -

GHOST RIDING AN AVENTADOR -

I'M NOT ALEX CHOI! DDE -

3 TICKETS IN 3 HOURS -

CRAZY GRANDMA CUSSES US OUT -

Mattattack,luxury car event,luxury car,Atlanta supercar crew,Lamborghini wheels,cars atlanta,wrapping,wrapping my lamborghini,New Special,Special color,New Special Color,Wrapping my lamborghini in a new special color,vinyl wrap,vinyl wrapping a car,vehicle wraps,wrapping a car,car wrap,hexis chrome,hexis wrap,hexis car wrap,lamborghini wrap,Lamborghini Huracan wrap,wrap,hexis color,never seen before car,cars never seen before,dde,

Post a Comment

0 Comments