Advertisement

WoW Leveling EP.105 I Am Now Finally A Blood Troll

WoW Leveling EP.105 I Am Now Finally A Blood Troll My hunter is now level 117 only three more levels to go to hit level 120 and I will be done until either the next expansion or classic WoW comes out then I will do more.I am hoping to get my hunter to level 120 this week or next week so I can take break of leveling.Hope you guys enjoy this video and thanks for watching.
Watch EP.104
Follow me on Twitter:
Add me on Battletag:ShadowMooCow#1715
Subscribe to my channel:
Add me on Xbox:
Ask me some questions:
Join my Discord Server!
Check out my Twitch Stream:
Follow Me On Facebook:
Mystery Video:

World of Warcraft,leveling,hunter,episode,episode 105,loot,pet,blood trolls,trolls,quest,questing,level 117,zone,Nazmir,bones,ore,mining,mount,treasure chest,Experience,Bonus Objective,Disguise,bats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments