Advertisement

Why I Didn't Like Endgame So Much (Still a Great Movie) SPOILERS

Why I Didn't Like Endgame So Much (Still a Great Movie) SPOILERS Hey so I just saw Avengers Endgame. I thought it was really good, however there were some things that I felt if done differently, could have made me really love it. I know the world loved it, so making this video had me second guessing myself, but I like to stay true to you all and just talk to you like you're my pal, which you are.

I'm a weird brain though, I tend to think very different and it makes me have a different spin on things in life, which is good and bad...but for me, I feel like it could have been different.

BEWARE SPOILERS

Thanks for watching and let me know your input.

Why I Didn't Like Endgame So Much (Still a Great Movie) SPOILERS,avengers endgame,avengers 4,captain america,iron man,marvel cinematic universe,the avengers,tony stark,avengers endgame review,marvel studios,avengers: endgame,avengers 4 trailer,guardians of the galaxy,captain marvel,avengers endgame spoilers,avengers infinity war,black widow,endgame review,looper movies,robert downey jr.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments