Advertisement

Stress from work and Workplace Stress

Stress from work and Workplace Stress Is video me maine explain kiya hai workplace stress k bare me. I have described how stress works. What all can lead to stress at workplace. Maine stress se cope karne k steps bhi discuss kiye hain.

#WorkplaceStress #CopingStress #StressAtWork
**************************************************
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:
I’m Abrar, a Psychologist (Counselling Psychologist a.k.a. Counsellor) from India. I'm here on YouTube to share with you my experiences, about my life, and speak my mind freely!

Please join me by subscribing to my channel on this link:
Welcome!!

**************************************************
1. WhatsApp: (91) 98734 29888
2. Email: abrar.speaks@gmail.com
3. Hashtag: #AskAbrar

FIND ME ON:
WhatsApp:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:
**************************************************

stress at work,workplace stress,stress at job,managing stress,how to cope stress,what is stress,types of stress,overcoming stress,productivity stress,emotional stress,mental stress,physical stress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments