Advertisement

Sadhgru - If God comes, I will not listen to him, because I know better than him!

Sadhgru - If God comes, I will not listen to him, because I know better than him! Relationship between guru and his disciple
-Is the guru an authoritarian, a parent or a friend?
-friend is somebody, who sustains your ego
-parenthood happened out of certain compulsions
- Authoritarian-I fit into that label much better
- I am an authoritarian, because I don't listen to anybody.
-With simple things of life, even if a child speaks, I will listen with great respect.
But when it comes to certain aspects of life..
-It doesn't matter - who. If God comes, I will not listen to him, because I know better than him.
-This sounds absolutely egoistic, stupid-But what can I do? It's true.
-when it comes to fundamental life, I am an absolute authoritarian.
-You will quote the scripture to me - I will dismiss it.
You bring your pundit to me - I will dismiss him.
-You wake Buddha up from his grave and bring him - I'll still dismiss him unless he agrees with me.
-I am a total authoritarian when it comes to life.
...
Sadhguru's books:
Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga:
A Yogi's Guide to Joy:

...................................
with English subtitles (@For many people its the way to better understand the teachings, with great love #OnePath @)

****************************************

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Download Sadhguru App here:


More Videos & Blogs on Website


Subscribe to Sadhguru's channel here:


Free Guided Meditation by Sadhguru at

Free Yoga Tools For Transformation at


Official Facebook Page of Sadhguru


Official Twitter Profile of Sadhguru

who is guru,sadhguru about himself,sadhguru about guru,sadhguru about lelationship with guru,whom should you listen,even if god comes,sadhguru about truth,sadhguru,sadhguru onepath,sadhguru jaggi vasudev,sadhguru yoga,sadhguru isha,isha yoga,isha foundation,adiyogi,sadhguru meditation,sadguru,@onepath,sadhguru 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments