Advertisement

My Opinions on All the Fire Type Pokemon

My Opinions on All the Fire Type Pokemon Holy cow you guys. Within the first couple of hours of the Ghost type video the idea of me giving you guys my opinions on all the fire Pokemon blew up like wildfire which is fitting.That is a lot of upvotes and there are even seperate ones with like 50 upvotes. So I guess today I am giving my opinions on all the fire type Pokemon. As always when giving my opinion on types of Pokemon I give ether a short or long analysis as to why I like or dislike a Pokemon. Some Pokemon I either like or dislike it's honestly a 50-50 split. There are only a few fire Pokemon that I truly hate, so I don’t think this will be that bad. When going over all these Pokemon, I will be giving my opinion on ALL the fire Pokemon. This includes forms and mega evolutions. Fire Pokemon are really cool though and I am excited to give you guys my opinions on all of them. So with that being said, let’s spice it up. Ha I made a bad pun.

Pick up Your Family Eeveelution and Which Starter Shirts Here:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord:

or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego

My opinions on all the fire pokemon,MysticUmbreon best fire pokemon,MysticUmbreon Opinions,Strongest Fire Pokemon,Best Fire Pokemon,Worst Fire Pokemon,Opinions on all the fire pokemon,Opinions on all the typings,Ranking every fire pokemon,strongest fire pokemon in pokemon go,Fire Pokemon,Weakest Fire Pokemon,Mega Charizard X Best Mega Evolution,Primal Groudon,Arcanine,Charizard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments