Advertisement

Love, sex and vampires, an inseparable power reflected in my novels.πŸ˜ŽπŸ§›‍♂️

Love, sex and vampires, an inseparable power reflected in my novels.πŸ˜ŽπŸ§›‍♂️ Good evening, my friends, 😍

I think it's a shame that so many people always see themselves as victims and they think that they have to run away to escape their perceived misery. Fighting spirit for something bigger and the will to take the stony path is missing often- too bad. I wish you a nice evening.

Quote Confucius:

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

πŸ’‹

Yours, Trisha

Trisha Galore,Autorin,author,fun,smalltalk,books,Bücher,book,Buch,Spaß,news,Alltag,Literatur,Blog,love,Liebe,lust,Lust,Leidenschaft,Erotik,erotica,fantasy,everyday life,life,Leben,Germany,Deutschland,Zitat,Sex,quote,Romance,Romantik,Confucius,Vampire,Vampir,vampires,

Post a Comment

0 Comments