Advertisement

I gave this ROBLOX DOCTOR a surprise that he DIDN'T WANT...

I gave this ROBLOX DOCTOR a surprise that he DIDN'T WANT... Today I used admin commands at the ROBLOX hospital I love going to. OH BIG SHOUT OUT TO CardF1re SINCE HE'S THE ONE HOOKING ME UP WITH THIS STUFF!
Credit to Joe (Tofuu) for the title suggestion :D

Twitter -
Instagram -

Editor:

All videos are created for entertainment purposes only. No videos are meant to offend, harm, or upset any parties.
#Jayingee

jayingee,roblox,jayingee roblox,jayingee admin,jayingee admin commands,admin commands roblox jayingee,roblox admin,roblox trolling,funny moments,funny moments roblox,roblox hospital roleplay,roblox funny,roblox roleplay trolling,roleplay trolling,no swears,roblox hospital,jayingee trolling,jayingee roleplay,funny,roblox hospital trolling,I gave this ROBLOX DOCTOR a surprise that he DIDN'T WANT...,

Post a Comment

0 Comments