Advertisement

How To Lead In a Relationship

How To Lead In a Relationship In this clip I was asked the question "How To Lead In A Relationship?" by The Roommates Podcast. Listen in, hear my breakdown, and then share your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, you can watch the full episode of the podcast here:

"If you can't lead others well how do you expect to lead a woman in a relationship?"

I provide dating advice for women and dating advice for men. So be sure to check out the books and resources I have to offer here:

A lot of men are struggling with leading in a relationship and a lot of women don't know what it looks like for a man to lead in a relationship. I hope this video helps with this topic of how to lead in a relationship. I want you all to know that you can be a great man who can lead a woman well in a relationship and I pray that this video will help you in your journey.

"If you believe that the man is the head of the household, then you must understand and embrace the responsibilities of being in that position."

For more encouragement, insight, as well as love and dating advice... also relationship advice, sign up to my VIP list here: Plus I'll send you the best piece of relationship advice and romance tips I've ever received.

▼ Get My Latest Encouragement, Insight, and Advice...Connect With Me ▼

Website →

Instagram →

Twitter →

how to lead in a relationships,lead in a relationship,men lead,men lead in a relationship,stephan speaks,stephan speaks relationships,stephan labossiere,relationship advice,relationship advice for men,how to lead in a relationship,how to lead a woman in a relationship,the man is the head of the household,head of the household,

Post a Comment

0 Comments