Advertisement

How I Took Grant Cardone & Gary Vee Advice Flipped It & Made 6 Figures

How I Took Grant Cardone & Gary Vee Advice Flipped It & Made 6 Figures In this video, I explain how I made 6 figures by taking the advice of both Grant Cardone & Gray Vaynerchuk and flipping it in a way that someone like me a poor kid from the inner city with no credit, money or network can use it and make money.

Here's the video of Grant and Gary I used in the video:


Here's the video I did showing how I made $1165 with Gary Vee 's Garage Sale Challenge:

one life no regrets,one life,gary vaynerchuk,business,you get one life,dont make excuses,make yourself happy,entrepreneur,garyvee,how to succeed,keys to success,self awareness,real estate,uncle g,grant cardone,entrepreneurship,10x,grantcardone,10x life,10x rule,who to follow youtube,#1 salesman,best coaches,life coach,making money,airbnb short term rental,jp not morgan,garage sale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments