Advertisement

ATTEMPTING ARIANA GRANDE'S MOST COMPLEX VOCAL RUNS

ATTEMPTING ARIANA GRANDE'S MOST COMPLEX VOCAL RUNS ATTEMPTING ARIANA GRANDE’S HARDEST VOCAL RUNS

Hi guys I am back from my busy schedule to school and from my vacation, still contemplating whether to upload the vlog I took or not, but I don’t want it to go to waste so I think I’ll be uploading it anyways, for this video I should’ve named the title "embarrassing myself for 8 mins straight.” I FEEL HELPLESS lol, only the queen could do these riffs.

RATE ME DOWN BELOW FROM 1-10 *no judgements* feel free to call me out hahahaha *BUT STILL THO... PLEASE BE NICE* I miss doing videos, regular programming will be back. You guys will love the videos I have planned. *winks*

WILL BE DOING A PART 3 OF I SOUND LIKE ARIANA GRANDE (lol) it could be a series now jk. if this video gets to 3K LIKES!!!!! so everyone like it up! ;-) *suggest more artist I should do A Capella songs from.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

KEEP IN TOUCH ?
⬗ Soundcloud :
⬗ Twitter :
⬗ Instagram :

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

**DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC I’VE USED IN THIS VIDEO.
All credits go to the musics that i’ve used in this video

credits to GRANDEVOCALS for my reference video:

#VOCALRUNS,#ARIANAGRANDE,#2019,#StylizedNXIV,#Singing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments