Advertisement

3 Tips To Maximise Brand & Create Impact In Trade Fairs

3 Tips To Maximise Brand & Create Impact In Trade Fairs *English & Malay Subtitles/ Captions Available*

Hey Guys, I'm invited by Singapore Malay Chambers of Commerce and Industry or SMCCI to share some tips on how to maximise your company's branding and create an impact in Trade Fairs.

I will be speaking on Tuesday, the 9th of April 2019 at 2pm. I'll generally touch on these amongst others:
- Why Exposition is still an effective offline platform
- How you can go global via our B2B Trade Exhibition, SIHAT 2019

Do click on the link below to register and set that appointment with me and I will give you 3 tips never given before by any event organisers on how you can use these tips to benefit greatly in any Trade Fairs, exhibitions, flea markets, roadshows and many other offline platforms.

So here it is Guys, click the link below and I look forward to seeing you guys!!


Megaxpress,Smcci,Entrepreneurship,Maximise impact,Offline,Marketing,Advertising,Exhibition,Exposition,Expo,Fast & Fuyooh x,

Post a Comment

0 Comments