Advertisement

14 games that WILL be on the oculus quest for sure

14 games that WILL be on the oculus quest for sure Hi I hope you enjoyed this video.


Don't click this link :







I hope you understand my hardwork so if you liked my work please drop a like and subscribe slab the bell so you never miss any video, if you did that i make do high quality games and maybe start vr or something will be invented in the future i have a bad laptop but a cool phone and if you think that i am starting youtube because of money, you are wrong because i live in a place they won't give me no money no youtube shield so i hope you understand and support me.






I am an 11 years old kid called yasseen drei i call myself SY21Best,
I have a dream to be a famous youtuber/gamer/rapper/editor yes they are a lot but i kinda know them like:
youtuber : I am doing it now.
gamer : not a full gamer but i play games and kinda of pro in minecraft PVP.
Rapper : i have a song and planing to do another one but both are funny cause i am a starter and stupid lol.
editor : as you see in this video i kinda know how to edit for a starter like me.



bye

sure

Post a Comment

0 Comments