Advertisement

This is why I should get recognised... #ReleaseTheHounds #EvadeRC

This is why I should get recognised... #ReleaseTheHounds #EvadeRC This is such a late upload sorry guys, but definitely leave a like if you enjoyed it. Long story my other brother smashed my Xbox but somehow it’s still working and he doesn’t know lol.
P.O.T = Powder On Top
I feel like grinding for chronic won’t get me anywhere as big lol
What do u think of this video took me ages to edit.
If u want to send messages or anything my social is
Instagram: Krexly
Twitter: KrexlyFN
Thank u for watching,


Powder my skin boi
#FearEvade #ReleaseTheHounds #TeamBH @TeamBH @EvadeGGs





Tags: Slow console builder, Ik I’m a bot, Billie On Top, Powder On Top, slow editor, Fast console editor, smooth console Edits, Fortnite, team bh, release the hounds, a fortnite gameplay, Fortnite is dying, why I fortnite dying, here is why I am a fast console editor, here is why I’m the fastest Console Builder, am I pocket V2, I am the Xbox version of Chronic pocket, Evade Pocket, Krexly, Youtube Krexly, KrexlyFN, my builds are insane, cracked out of my mind, I am a scrim warrior, creative warrior, I pickaxe him, I’ve been waiting, murder on my mind, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Fastest and most underrated player, Krexly is noob, I am not a bot, B.O.T, why are u reading, Fortnite is kind of drying, I don’t like school, why am I doing this, Fortnite all the way

Fast console builder,release the hounds,Team BH,Slow console editor,Best YouTube edit ever,Fortnite Battle Royale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments