Afraid of labor/childbirth?
Hi, everyone! Raquel here with THE MOST important preparation for childbirth- how I prepare my MIND for a natural labor and delivery, working through any fears about childbirth and forming a birth plan. In this video, I take you through my thought process as I think about birth and how that helps me to NOT be afraid of birth, but to have a FEARLESS birth! I hope that this video is helpful and encouraging to you, as you prepare to give birth and that this process will help you sort through any of your fears about childbirth.
Please 👍 LIKE 👍 this video, if you found it helpful and SHARE 💕 💕with your friends who are preparing to deliver a baby or who are also interested in natural pregnancy.
Please 👇👇COMMENT to let me know your ideal birthing environment! Or maybe you would like to share how you are preparing your mind for labor and delivery.
Annnnndddd.... SUBSCRIBE for more videos on the heart ♥ , home 🏡, and family 👪!
👪 For more videos all about having a natural childbirth and preparing for labor and delivery, peruse my 3rd baby's natural pregnancy vlog:
👪 My first born child's positive, PEACEFUL, and pain-free home birth story in 3 parts:
👪 My second born child's positive, nuchal cord homebirth story:
♥ My last video on the channel was about setting/context and Biblical modesty- what about bikinis at the beach, or children seeing their parents naked, etc? Check it out!
Blessings,
Raquel


0 Comments