Advertisement

I'm Still Here (What's Going On?)

I'm Still Here (What's Going On?)

I'm Still Here (What's Going On?)
In this video i am going to Explain what is going on with me and my Cancer update! Enjoy

- ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED:

-if you missed my last Throwing video, definitely Check it out:

-Visit me on Facebook:


-Add me on Instagram:

-Add me on Twitter:


- Check My Website:


-If you want Learn How To be Better Knife thrower check my tutorials:

-Dont forget share,like,comment or subscribe if you new to my channel!
Thank you everyone for Awesome support, I really appreciated :)

#NeverGiveUp #BallsOfSteel

im still here,i'm still here,maddie ziegler,Sia - I'm Still Here (Audio),I'm Still Here (What's Going On?),Sia,Drake,Whats up,Non 4 blondes,Real Story,Adam Celadin,Adam Celadin Update,Adam Celadin Cancer,World champion no spin,world champion no spin thrower,

Post a Comment

0 Comments