Advertisement

Baitcasting Reels I Recommend! - How I upgrade and manage all my fishing reels!

Baitcasting Reels I Recommend! - How I upgrade and manage all my fishing reels!

➢ Link

Here is the link to The Dugout Bait & Tackle ~ Special Thanks to Jamie!


My Reel Cleaning Guy

Reel Deal Reel Cleaning Service ~

Baitcasting Reels I Recommend! - How I upgrade and manage all my fishing reels!

In this video I talk about how I manage all my baitcasting reels and which baitcasting reels I decided to use for the upcoming season! I have used a variety of baitcasting reels over the last few years and finally have settled on using Shimano. I bought the Shimano Curado 200XG and the Shimano Curado 200. I used 2 of these reels when I was down on Lake Guntersville last fall and was pretty impressed with them. So when the time came to upgrade I decided to go all in with these reels!

I try to upgrade my reels every 3 or so years. I find that they will hold the reels value pretty good but once you start to get some boat rash and minor repairs and you get out to year 4 or 5 the value starts to drop. I own 25 reels so that is about $5000 in baitcasting reels alone. I have to protect that investment and so by upgrading and finding a good deal when I want to make my large purchase I am able to sell my old reels and my out of pocket cost for the entire purchase of baitcasting reels is not too bad. This is a system I have been using for years to upgrade my reels and it seems to be working well!

Click here to SUBSCRIBE to my channel:


How to Support this Channel:
#1 Sharing a video is the BEST way to support the channel.

Help support my Channel by purchasing through these links!

Camera Equipment Links

GoPro Hero5
GoPro Snake Mount
GoPro Extra Batteries/Charger
GoPro Chest Mount
GoPro External Mic Adapter
Rode Mic for GoPro
Canon EOS Rebel SL2
Rode Mic Go for Canon
Lavalier Mic for GoPro
DJI Mavic Drone
YoloTek Camera Mount


Follow me on Social Media:
➢ Link
➢ Link
➢ Link

Travis Manson's Guided Bass Fishing Trips
➢ Link

__________________________________________________________________

Who is SmallmouthCrush?

Travis Manson was born and raised where the giant Smallmouth Bass of the north live...WISCONSIN. He started fishing from the bank at a young age and spent most of his childhood with a rod in his hand. Travis is primarily a self-taught angler that is always learning and experiencing this amazing sport of fishing. He started out fishing for walleyes and fishing in local walleye tournaments, but then in his mid 20's, he caught the BASS BUG and has been hooked every since. He competed at the highest level in bass fishing on the Bassmaster Elite Series for a number of years. He is a fishing guide offering trips on the Chesapeake Bay for largemouth bass(year round), guided trips for smallmouth back in Wisconsin (during select times) and trophy smallmouth bass guided trips in Upstate New York (May-November) His Youtube Channel is named after his passion for the smallmouth bass and will be used as a platform for "how-to" videos, on the water instruction, crazy on and off the water topics and vlogs on the day in the life of a fishing addict! Hope you enjoy!

baitcasting reels I like,best baitcasting reel,best fishing reel,fishing reels,baitcasting reel reviews,shimano reels,shimano baitcasters,baitcasters,who makes a good baitcasting reel,who makes the best fishing reel,where to buy a fishing reel,best kind of fishing reel,best kind of baitcasting reel,travis manson,smallmouthcrush,baitcasting techniques,baitcaster,baitcaster vs spinning reel,baitcaster fishing,baitcaster tips,fishing reel,shimano usa,shimano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments