Advertisement

5 things I wish I knew when I started programming from a 1980s programmer

5 things I wish I knew when I started programming from a 1980s programmer

Things I wished I knew when I started programming.

1. Compilers, linkers and interpreters explained. What they do and how they work.

2. The processor executes Machine Code which is basically Assembly Language.

3. A disassembler can decode an EXE to Assembly language for humans to read.

4. That there are many languages, the differences and that you should learn C/Assembly.

5. Buy a C Compiler and get books on C and Assembly programming including BIOS, PC Hardware, Graphics.

Computer,Programming,Software,Engineering,C++,Assembly,x86,5 things,five things,new,starting to program,C programming,BASIC,Pascal,Ada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments