Advertisement

What Is Persona 5 R? - Announcement Thoughts and Speculations

What Is Persona 5 R? - Announcement Thoughts and Speculations

Today Atlus teased fans with a announcement for Persona 5 R or P5R for short and many are speculating what these new project(s) could possibly be, so today I'm here to share my beliefs and speculate what exactly this could mean for the series and what games we can be looking forward to playing from the Persona series
----------------------------------------­­-----
Subscribe for more! ►
Follow Me on Social Media ♦
About me - Here on my YouTube channel I strive to make fun and entertaining videos of the games I love to play every single day. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an update.

JohneAwesome,persona 5 r,persona 5 switch,persona 5 announcement,persona 5 dlc,persona 5 arena,persona 5 new,new persona game,persona 5 speculation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments