Advertisement

What I Eat in Breakfast | My Personal Breakfast Recipe | Food | Juggun Kazim

What I Eat in Breakfast | My Personal Breakfast Recipe | Food | Juggun Kazim

What I Eat in Breakfast | My Personal Breakfast Recipe | Food | Juggun Kazim
Losing weight is hard but maintaining weight is even harder. People ask me what I eat for breakfast so, I thought I'd cook a sample of what I eat for breakfast for you in this video.
Furniture Partner Interwood
Omelette Recipe
Ingredients:
2 eggs
Tomato chopped 2-3 Tbsp
Onions chopped 2-3 Tbsp
Capsicum chopped 2-3 Tbsp
Green Chilli chopped 1 Tsp
Coriander chopped 1 Tsp
Olives 1Tsp (Optional)
Instructions:
Take 2 eggs, add coriander, add salt, black pepper as per taste and beat it well.
Take 1tbsp oil in pan, add onions, tomatoes, green chilli and capsicum and saute vegetables.
Add black pepper and salt as per taste on vegetables.
Pour eggs and cook on low flame until one side is cooked and flip it.
Cook the other side of egg and you are good to go!
Flax Seed Smoothie
Ingredients:
Flax seed 1 Tbsp
Half cup yogurt
7 almonds
2 bananas
5 dates
Instructions:
Take all ingredients in blender and blend well.
Pour in glass and have a refreshing drink in breakfast!
Happy and Healthy Eating!
Experience life in a nutshell with Juggun Kazim bringing for you the best of health, fitness, beauty, food, mom matters tips and of course whatever life has taught her!
YouTube:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter: @juggunkazim

what i eat in breakfast,what i eat,food,juggun kazim,juggun kazim fitness,mommatters,juggun kazim morning show,juggan kazim,juggun kazim breakfast,breakfast to lose weight,weight maintaing breakfast,my personal breakfast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments