Thank you guys so much for watching!! Jayden, & I are so excited to bring you guys on our journey through life!! Looking forward to posting more videos of us as a family! & i hope you guys are too!!
MUCH LOVE
I haven't been able to spend as much time with Jayden and Zachary as a family, but now that we are newly grads out of high school!, we are able to spend a lot more couple, and family time together! I spent a whole weekend at his house with his family! (in this vlog) & I'm home now, been editing the past week and half ive been over his house!!! Stay tuned!!!
16 & Pregnant | after ONE week of knowing the guy!:
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!
Be on the look out for our Q&A where we answer YOUR teen mom questions!
Social media’s:
Instagram:
Snapchat: code is at the end of every video
Twitter:
Check out our other videos!!
VLOGS PLAYLIST:
SIT DOWNS:
TURN POST NOTIFICATIONS ON & SUBSCRIBE π
My next few videos include:
~Labor & Delivery story
~What it’s like being a Teen Mom
~Morning/ Night Time routine!
Thanks so much for watching! π
Have a nice morning, evening, goodnight, or midnight snack time ππ
Remember, I’m not just a regular mom, I’m a Fabulous mom π
#teenparents


0 Comments