Advertisement

my brain when the bass line is just too damn spicey

my brain when the bass line is just too damn spicey

alright plastic lovers this is some rare footage of my brain trying to process a ridiculously tasty bass line. song is taeko ohnuki - 4 am and I highly encourage you to check out this niche music genre aka the j funk corner on YouTube.
I used some gifs I found on Tumblr, some amazing blogs, namely
konczakowski, tvneon and another one, lemme check
hope it's cool if I use them
and bassists pls have mercy with my technique, I'm just having fun

Yosuto,Meme,Seth Everman,Davie504,when you,tasty,delicious,taeko ohnuki,4 am,04:00,a.m.,plastic love,tatsuro yamashita,mariya takeuchi,maria takeuchi,mignonne,j funk,city pop,vaporwave,aesthetic,a e s t h e t i c,funky,spicey,bass line,bass guitar,tokyo,80s,70s,1978,1984,disco,j pop,k pop,まりや 竹内,妙子 大貫,音楽,ベース,ギター,cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments