Today's video isn't reallyyy part of #howtobehappyjanuary ... but it also kind of is... literally guys getting this box delivered to me every month is a highlight for me! haha seriously though... I'm back today with my January Young Living Essential Rewards Unboxing! If you’re interested in Essential Rewards or any of the Young Living stuff I mentioned... Feel free to DM me on my oils instagram @foryourlifesessentials
... or you can visit my website:
---------------------------------------
INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ PINTEREST ♥
@NikkiPhillippi
♥ My Lashes:
♥ My Oils Insta:
♥ My Oils website:
♥ My Spotify Music page:
♥ My Vlog Channel:
♥ My Blog:
---------------------------------------
MENTIONED IN VIDEO:
Young Living items-
If you’re interested in any of the Young Living products I mentioned or just want more info... DM me on my oils instagram @foryourlifesessentials or visit my website:
Oil Rack-
Sweater (almost sold out):
Similar sweater:
Jeans:
Living room-
Rug in living room:
White throw pillows on couch:
Faux fur throw blanket on couch (use the code "nikki10"):
Wicker hanging plant holders (under window):
Metal bins used as side tables:
Coffee table (similar):
Twinkle lights:
Hanging macrame plant holders:
Double-
Single-
---------------------------------------
THANKS TO THESE PEEPS FOR HELPING MAKE THIS VIDEO COME TO LIFE!
Dan: @dan_phillippi
Melissa: @melissa_weldon
Emily: @MissEmilyOlson1 ●
---------------------------------------
Business Inquiries: nikkiphillippibiz@gmail.com
---------------------------------------
FYI: This video may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.


0 Comments