Advertisement

Made for GROWSTAR to see My defective UFO LED Growstar light - DEAD in under 4 months

Made for GROWSTAR to see My defective  UFO LED Growstar light - DEAD in under 4 months

From Amazon -
UFO Led Grow Light, Growstar 150W Full Spectrum Plant Light with High Par Value Cree COB and Switch for Indoor Plants Bloom Flowering and Growing
My PATREON TIP JAR -
My Main YouTube Channel -
Retro Gaming Channel -
Steve's Aquariums -
My Commodore 64 blog -
__
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
Instagram:
__
#GrowstarLED #GrowStarUFO #StevesWorld

growstar 150w ufo,growstar led grow light,growstar ufo 300,growstar led lights,growstar 300w ufo review,growstar 300w review,dead,defective,not working,led lights,grow lights,growstar,growstar review,malfunction,malfunctioned,lights,led,

Post a Comment

0 Comments