Advertisement

GOAL board | Vision Board | Dream Board | You Can Reach Your Goals

GOAL board | Vision Board | Dream Board | You Can Reach Your Goals

In this episode you are going to see a different type of #dream #board. I am a different type of individual so the ordinary just won't do. Watch me as I take you inside my #vision board for 2019 and teach you how you too can really reach your short-term and long-term #goals.
Thank you For Watching!
I really appreciate all of the support you give.
I've got some GREAT things for you:
Visit these awesome links:
Faithbox:
My Hair Line:
Cricut:
Blitsy:
Erin Condren:
Christian Cafe:
Shoespie:
Church Source:
Mom Agenda:
Calendars Dot Com:
Invitations In A Bottle:
American Bible Society:
DreamyCloud Luxury Mattress:
Dr. Colbert Living Healthy:
Curvy Girl. Inc.:
Email: lifewithtwanna@gmail.com
Website: WWW.canhelp.live
Mailing Address:
Minister Twanna Y'vette Ray
PO BOX 21
Hillsboro, AL 34543

tati westbrook,glamazon,glam squad,jackie aina,too faced,iyanla vanzant,life coach,tv show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments