Namasté. Instant Illumination. Or how to illuminate in an instant and in every moment of your day. Being illuminated means being in the One, in Unity. Out of dualism and from separation. So, how do I do it? A first point is: I can only do it in the here and now. And so I ask to myself: at this precise moment, whatever I'm doing, if I'm working, if I'm reading, if I'm walking, at this precise moment in what state of energy am I? Am I in peace, in joy, in love, in gratitude? Perfect. I am in the Superconscious and I am in the One and in the Unity. Am I worried? Am I angry? Am I stressed? Am I in fear? Am I guilty? So I am in dualism. And so I know that I have to change to go in love and gratitude. You say it's not easy when I'm worried, when I have problems. It’s true. Then this message tells me that I have wounds in the subconscious to go heal. And how can I heal them? With meditation or with the techniques of Spiritual Quantum Coaching. I do it right away. It’s better if I close my eyes, I focus on the breath, I go in my heart and I give the intent of being in love and joy. And I send this energy of love to my wounds. To then heal them thoroughly later. So at this precise moment, in what energies are we? Love, joy and gratitude? Or fears and feelings of guilt? Thanks and namasté.


0 Comments