Advertisement

between the bars (an elliott smith cover)

between the bars (an elliott smith cover)

So two weeks ago I hadn't heard of Elliot Smith, but a lot of people said my music reminded me of his - I checked it out and alas, I liked it very much. So much that I did a cover of between the bars this evening, with some harmonies for an Adam twist. I hope you all enjoy this one!
=----------- FOLLOW ME! :D -----------=
You can listen to my songs on Spotify by clicking the link here:
You can follow me on Instagram here:

acoustic,lofi,cover,original,song,acoustic song,mellow,indie folk,adam youngman,elliot smith,elliot,smith,elliot smith cover,melomaniac,melomaniac elliot smith,cavetown,lemon boy,joji,bon iver,charlie simpson,mellow acoustic,adam,youngman,between the bars,between the bars cover,melomaniac betweent the bars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments