Advertisement

AQUARIUS GEMINI LIBRA LOVE READING Dropping a Load of Baggage into the River

AQUARIUS GEMINI LIBRA LOVE READING Dropping a Load of Baggage into the River

Hello beautiful Souls, friends. Here is your love reading for today, remember it may not resonate for all, only for those who I was guided to read for.
Quick note about me, I am a very intuitive reader, so I do not always go off the books, I simply do what I am guided to do. My guides are SUPER COOL AND FUN—Spirit really loves to have fun guys! This is a new channel to do expect lots of changes. Until recently I thought my awakening began last year when synchronicity started going crazy, but as I progressed on my journey I realized I have been clairvoyant/claircognizant/clairsentient since before kindergarten and now my growth only seems to be exponential. I am so happy to have you guys with me on my journey and that I can be a part of yours. May any information you find valuable here be utilized for the highest good of all as we raise the vibration of our Planet.
If the reading resonated, feel free to like, subscribe, comment, and press dah belly bell!
Till next time,
Farewell.
Email: suriel.atilany@gmail.com
If you want to help support the channel, it would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank YOU for being here and being YOU.
#aquarius
#gemini
#libra
#astrology
#tarot

River

Post a Comment

0 Comments