Advertisement

90 Day Fiance:Colt made it seem like he gave Larissa everything she wanted during their marriage.

90 Day Fiance:Colt made it seem like he gave Larissa everything she wanted during their marriage.

“I don’t understand my soon to be ex-wife. She comes to America with literally nothing. The suitcases she used for travel I provided for her. On her arrival, I already had clothes waiting for her to wear and everything she needed to start a basic life in America. Over the course of months, I continued to provide for her, gave her shelter, food, and supported her wants and dreams,” Colt wrote in the caption. “My sole mission since her arrival was to see that she was happy, taken care for and nurtured. Every time she was in trouble, I was there.”

90 day fiance,news 90 day fiance,Reality show,Reality show news,TLC News,90 Day FianceColt,90 Day Fiance:Colt made it seem like he gave Larissa everything she wanted during their marriage.,90 Day Fiance Colt and Larissa,Colt and Larissa,Larissa Dos Santos Lima,90 Day Fiance Larissa Dos Santos Lima,Colt Johnson and Larissa Dos Santos Lima,

Post a Comment

0 Comments