Advertisement

13 *NO COST* SELF CARE IDEAS - 2019! ❤🎉✨

13 *NO COST* SELF CARE IDEAS - 2019! ❤🎉✨

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! 💖
I hope you guys enjoy this list of 13 NO COST self care ideas for 2019. These are all things that I not only do OFTEN, but even have made some of them part of my daily life. I really believe that self care is ESSENTIAL for EVERY human being, of any walk of life! Let me know down below if you tried any of these and how your self care day went! I cannot wait for next weeks self care video for the series - so until then, I will see you in the vlog on Thursday! LOVE YOU GUYS!! XOXO
Sharing the mommy lifestyle and so much more with you guys; Mom life, healthy habits, relationship and of course, beauty!
*Let's Be Frieeends!*
INSTAGRAM (100% where I spend most of my time) -
*** Check out my favorite 90 day planner that you can use ANY time of year at www.bestself.co & use code "sarahanderegg" for 15% off! ***
Sponsorships/Collabs/Inquiries: sarahanderegg18@gmail.com

makeup,family,vlog,vlogging,family vlogger,cosmetics,grow,life,tutorial,how to,get ready with me,hawaii,oahu,daily vlog,business,kids,mom,#momlife,mom life,parenting,lifestyle,self care,self care routine,self care 2019,2019,self care routine 2019,yoga,skin care,treat yourself,treat yourself 2019,self care ideas,self care on a budget,self love,love yourself,lifestlye vlog,mindfulness,military wife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments