THIS IS VLOGMAS! A [nearly] daily documentation of my life in December. The point is to allow you all to join me in getting into the Christmas spirit. Since I'm usually a Grinch this should be interesting LOL. My NEXT VLOG is going up on Saturday, Dec 15th around 3pmCT! Follow me on Instagram for real time updates and make sure your notifications are on! :) And YES I'm still gonna be posting my regular videos throughout December, I just won't be posting the "MY REAL LIFE" vlogs until after Vlogmas (because they're basically the same thing lol).
Hip Hop Christmas by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:
---------------------------------------
**Sign up for my NEXT subscription box HERE:
---------------------------------------
Filmed with: Canon Power Shot G7 X Mark II
Edited with: Final Cut Pro X
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Love,
Vaughn


0 Comments